NHRA National Dragster’s Be a Winner, Be a Member Program rewards NHRA Members who win a regular season bracket race at an NHRA Member track with prizes from sponsors listed below. At the end of the year, one lucky racer will be awarded the grand prize, a two-day Super Class at Frank Hawley’s Drag Racing School. See the back page for how to enter the montly drawing.
NHRA MEMBER DISCOUNTS
- 10% off all website orders (use promo code WINNER2019): Altronics
- 10% off any ATI T-shirt, hat, or sweatshirt: ATI Performance Products, Inc.
- 10% off tune-up lits: Gillis Performance & Consulting
- 10% offf complete, ready-to-install steel or aluminum driveshaft: Inland Empire Driveline Services
- 10% off all products (excludes professional service products/kits): Justice Bros., Inc.
- 10% off all K-Motion products: K-Motion Valve Springs
- 10% off + Free Shipping. Use code NHRA10: Race Ramps
Racers who participate in NHRA’s Be A Winner, Be A Member program will have a great incentive in 2019. The grand-prize winner will receive a two-day Super Class from Frank Hawley’s Drag Racing School valued at $2,000. NHRA National Dragster will provide an additional $500 spending money, bringing the total prize to $2,500.
The two-day course is taught personally by two-time Funny Car Champion Frank Hawley and includes lectures on “Personal Performance Development.” These classroom sessions combine psychology and physiology, teaching drivers how mind and body work together. Students learn how to improve focus, block out distractions, and practice more effectively away from the track. They learn how to think, act, and perform like a champion.
“We’re proud to provide a Super Class as the Be A Winner, Be A Member grand prize,” said Hawley, “It is the most popular course we offer, and it’s perfect for those who are just beginning in drag racing and for those with more experience looking to improve their skills.”
All Be A Winner, Be A Member entries received by October 31, 2019 will be eligible for the grand-prize drawing, which will be held November 6, 2019. The winner will be notified by phone.
For more information, call 866-480-7223; website FrankHawley.com. Visit NHRA.net/BeAWinner to enter.
- $500 – Prevision Shaft Technologies
- $200 – Aerospace Components
- $200 – ATI Performance Products
- $200 – K-Motion
- $200 – Phoenix Race Tires
- $100 – Altronics
- $100 – Chris Alston Chassiswork
- $100 – Hughes Performance
- $100 – Precision Performance
- $100 – QA1 Precision Products
- $100 – Taylor Cable Products
- Gillis Performance & Consulting Complete Tune-Up Kit
- Inland Empire Driveline Ready-to-Install One-Piece 1350-Steel Driveshaft
- Justice Bros Case of Product
- Race Ramps Set of Wheel Chocks
- US Gear Banner, Decal, or Hat
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter, use our online entry form at NHRA.net/BeAWinner. The form must be filed out completely to be eligible for the program. Name: Must match the name on the NHRA Membership that corresponds with the membership number provided – if these do not match, the entry will be considered invalid. Membership Number: Must be the five- or six-digit membership number, not a racer’s car number.
- WHEN THE PROGRAM RUNS: February 1, 2019 through October 31, 2019. Only races won between those dates are eligible.
- WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO ENTER: NHRA Members who win a bracket racing events at their local NHRA Member Track. NHRA Summit Racing JR. Drag Racing League Members are not eligible. A competition license or permanent number alone is not sufficient; the racer must be a current NHRA Member as well.
- WHICH RACING EVENTS ARE ELIGIBLE: Track-run bracket racing events only, including but not limited to the Summit Racing Series. NHRA-scheduled and operated events are not eligible. Ineligible events include but are not limited to NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series, NHRA Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series, NHRA J&A Service Pro Mod Drag Racing Series, NHRA Hot Rod Heritage Racing Series, and JEGS NHRA SPORTSnationals events, as well as National Opens and series run at divisional events. Exhibitions and match racers, including NHRA Professional categories (Top Fuel, Funny Car, Pro Stock, and Pro Stock Motorcycles), jet cars, Pro Mods, ets., are not eligible.
- RAINOUTS/OTHER UNCOMPLETED RACES: Only one winner per category per race is allowed. If an event is not completed due to rain or other circumstances and no single winner is declared, no entries will be accepted.
- 2019 PRIZE DRAWINGS: February/March drawing: April 26; April drawing: May 15; May drawing: June 12; June drawing: July 12; July drawing: August 14; August drawing: September 11; September drawing: October 9; October drawing: November 6.
- WHEN AN ENTRY WILL APPEAR IN ND: Two to four weeks after it is received and verified by NHRA National Dragster. However, if an entry is submitted extremely late and that date has been passed in the listing, it will bot appear in ND.