All-Welcome Test-and-Tune is a Gainesville Raceway test-and-tune program on select dates open to anyone who meets the following requirements:
- 18 years of age with valid state vehicle operating license. Anyone 16-17 years of age must have a fully executed Parent/Guardian Release and Waiver on file. (Available at the raceway business office or through SE Division 2 business office)
- Driver must have a valid state vehicle operating license.
- Long pants and sleeved shirt (no tank tops); Full shoes (no open-toe or open-heel shoes).
- Roll bar mandatory if full-bodied car running 11.00-11.49 (7.00-7.35*); Convertibles running 11.00-13.49 (7.00-8.25*); Roll cage at 10.99 (6.99*) or quicker.
- Jacket with safety rating of 3.2A/15 or 3.2A/20 for cars running 10.00-11.49 (6.40-7.35*) seconds or quicker.
- 13.99 (8.59*) seconds or quicker must have a Snell 2005 or newer helmet.
Race Car & Driver: $30
Spectators (13yrs & up): $15
Children (12 & under): Free
March 1, 2023 9:00 AM
Test and Tune