The 2022 Summit Racing Bracket Series at Gainesville Raceway will feature 6 classes of racing, including Super Pro, Pro, Sportsman, Super Pro Bike, Pro Bike, and Jr. Dragsters. All classes including Juniors will have Compulink Tru-Start turned on for the 2022 season. All classes except Juniors will be on auto start, and juniors will use a manual tree.
RACE ENTRY FEES
- Super Pro | $65 per car/driver entry*
- Pro | $55 per car/driver entry*
- Sportsman & Motorcycle | $40 per car/driver entry*
- Jr. Dragster | $30 per car/driver entry*
- Crew | $15
- Adult Spectators | $15
- Children under 12 FREE with paying adult
GATES OPEN AT 9:00 AM FOR EACH 2022 BRACKET EVENT.
JUNIOR STREET WILL COMPETE MAY 7, JUNE 18 AND JULY 9
E.T. Bracket Racing