Midnight Madness Schedule
GAINESVILLE, Fla.—Gainesville Raceway will continue to host a street legal test-and-tune on select Friday’s in 2019. The Midnight Madness series will be open to street legal vehicles and competitive race cars, dragsters, or motorcycles.
At a “test and tune” event you are given the chance to practice your starting procedure, learn how your car reacts to tuning adjustments, and make passes down the track without the pressure of competition.
- 18 years of age with valid state vehicle operating license. Anyone 16-17 years of age must have a fully executed Parent/Guardian Release and Waiver on file. [available at the raceway business office or through SE Division 2 business office]
- Driver must have a valid state vehicle operating license.
- Long pants and sleeved shirt (no tank tops); Full shoes (no open-toe or open-heel shoes).
- Roll bar mandatory if full-bodied car running 11.00-11.49 (7.00-7.35*); Convertibles running 11.00-13.49 (7.00-8.25*); Roll cage at 10.99 (6.99*) or quicker.
- Jacket with safety rating of 3.2A/15 or 3.2A/20 for cars running 10.00-11.49 (6.40-7.35*) seconds or quicker.
- 13.99 (8.59*) seconds or quicker must have a Snell 2005 or newer helmet.
- These guidelines are for quick reference only and are in no way intended to supersede or replace the current NHRA rulebook. These are answers to just a few frequently asked questions, and full NHRA rules can be found in the current NHRA rulebook.
MIDNIGHT MADNESS FULL SCHEDULE