The Gainesville Raceway Points Fund helps to raise funding for multiple uses related to the Summit E.T. Bracket Series – including support for travel to the E.T. Bracket Finals, cash and trophies for top finishers in each class, and complimentary entry for champions the year following their title.
Some items of note regarding the Gainesville Raceway Points Fund program:
- The cost to enter the points fund is $45 annually per category – if you race in multiple categories you must pay $45 per category to earn points.
- Only racers who have joined the points fund will earn points through the season. It is not necessary to enter the points fund if you don’t intend to race for points.
- A racer can buy into the points fund at any point in the season – they will only begin earning points, though, once they have paid the $45 fee. Points will not be awarded prior to payment of the fee.
- Only racers who have joined the points fund program will be eligible for end of the year awards.
Payment can be made at any Gainesville Raceway scheduled event before the first round of eliminations or in the track office during regular business hours. You can also call and enter the points fund over the phone by using a credit card and dialing (352)-377-0046.
Event points are awarded as follows:
- 10 points for purchasing and turning in a tech card.
- 10 points for formally teching an eligible vehicle.
- 10 points are awarded for each round win.
- Each class winner receives two (2) bonus points and each runner-up will receive one (1) bonus point.
We award 20 bonus points to any racer who attends and participates at all points races that we run 1st round. Participation means you purchased a tech card, and presented your car for tech and attempted to run the race.