Motorhome Corral (20′ x 40′ spaces)
Gainesville Raceway offers overnight RV camping during the Amalie Motor Oil NHRA Gatornationals.
There are a limited number of available spaces and arrangements must be made through the track office in advance. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Overnight parking is available from Wednesday prior to the event until NOON on Monday after conclusion of the event (flat fee for 1 to 5 nights)
- Tickets to the event are sold separately
- No hookups are available, but there is a vendor on site that can provide potable water & pump-outs
- No overnight camping is permitted in the parking lots except in the reserved spaces
- The current motorhome corral is restricted to fully-contained, single-unit motorhomes only (Class A, B, and C).
- The maximum length we are able to accommodate is 40′
- Generator exhaust extensions are required
- Per county ordinances, we do not allow RV trailers, 5th-wheels, pop-up campers, tent camping, or open fires (see below for information on other options).
If you are interested in reserving a spot or receiving more information about our overnight RV camping during the Amalie Motor Oil NHRA Gatornationals, please contact the National Hot Rod Association at (800) 884-6472.
Finish Line Trackside Corral (15′ x 40′ Spaces)
If you are interested in reserving a spot or receiving more information about our Finish Line Trackside Corral camping during the Amalie Motor Oil NHRA Gatornationals, please contact the National Hot Rod Association at (800) 884-6472.
Off-Site RV Camping Options
Gainesville RV Park in Waldo, Florida (just 15 minutes away from the track) has partnered with Gainesville Raceway and has the ability to accommodate the following camping scenarios:
- Fifth-Wheel/Pull Behind Camping Reservations
- Full Hook-up’s or Dry Camping
- Tent Camping
- Live entertainment the Saturday night of the Gatornationals.