Motorhome Corral (20′ x 40′ spaces)
Gainesville Raceway offers overnight RV camping during the 2020 Amalie Motor Oil NHRA Gatornationals*.
There are a limited number of available spaces and arrangements must be made through the track office in advance. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Overnight parking is available from Wednesday prior to the event until NOON on Monday after conclusion of the event (flat fee for 1 to 5 nights)
- Tickets to the event are sold separately
- No hookups are available, but there is a vendor on site that can provide potable water & pump-outs
- No overnight camping is permitted in the parking lots except in the reserved spaces
- The current motorhome corral is restricted to fully-contained, single-unit motorhomes only (Class A, B, and C).
- The maximum length we are able to accommodate is 40′
- Generator exhaust extensions are required
- Per county ordinances, we do not allow RV trailers, 5th-wheels, pop-up campers, tent camping, or open fires (see below for information on other options).
(*We’re sorry, but camping is not available during other times of the year)
If you are interested in reserving a spot or receiving more information about our overnight RV camping during the Amalie Motor Oil NHRA Gatornationals, please contact:
National Hot Rod Association, Glendora California: (800) 884-6472
Finish Line Trackside Corral (15′ x 40′ Spaces)
Off-Site RV Camping Options:
Dixieland RV Park in Waldo Florida (just 15 minutes away) has partnered with Gainesville Raceway and has the ability to accommodate the following camping scenarios:
- Fifth-Wheel/Pull Behind Camping Reservations
- Full Hook-up’s or Dry Camping
- Tent Camping
- Live entertainment the Saturday night of the Gatornationals.
You can contact Dixieland RV Park through the link above.